Corporate Friend packages
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe engages with many national and international partners to enrich and transform people’s lives through our dynamic, inclusive and engaging festival. This would not be possible without real collaboration and this collaborative model extends to our Corporate Friends who benefit from genuine association with a world class arts festival and a range of opportunities tailored to match key business objectives.
Corporate Membership can give you, your clients and employees a truly unforgettable experience with access to a world class programme of live music, theatre, spoken word, cabaret, comedy and much, much more.
In recognition of the support they provide, Corporate Friends receive a host of valuable benefits including:
- Great 2for1 ticket offers for you and your staff
- Invites to networking events during the Fringe
- Invitations to the official Fringe Programme launch
- Free delivery of programmes to your office
- An exclusive priority ticket booking line
- Your company logo in the Fringe Programme, Annual Review and on edfringe.com
- Use of the official Corporate Friends logo
For further information please contact Development Manager Fiona Carr or call +44 (0)131 240 1913.
- Download the Corporate Membership brochure (.pdf)
Our sponsors help the Edinburgh Festival Fringe to take centre stage each August by ensuring that the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society is here to support the thousands of performers, arts organisations and venues, enabling them to realise their creative potential.
For all sponsorship, marketing and fundraising enquiries about the Fringe, please email email@example.com.
Trusts and foundations
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe welcomes the opportunity to build new partnerships with trusts, foundations and public funders from all over the world.
Your support can help us in the following key areas:
- Accessibility - Removing barriers - physical, social and financial - to attendance and participation in the Fringe.
- Outreach - Maintaining community links with schools across Scotland through our annual School's Poster competition - the longest running arts outreach project in Scotland.
For details on how your trust or foundation can make a difference, please contact Development Manager Fiona Carr or call +44 (0)131 240 1913.
Offer participants discounts
The Fringe Central programme – aimed at and distributed to all registered Fringe participants – also features a selection of discounts and offers from Edinburgh businesses available exclusively to them during the Fringe.
The selection of available discounts and offers is vetted by the Participant Services team according to the criteria outlined below. Expressions of interest from Edinburgh-based businesses for inclusion in the Fringe Central programme can be submitted until the 07 March 2018 but please note that registrations of interest do not guarantee inclusion in the Fringe Central programme.
For general guidance, the discounts or offers must:
- Be deemed to be of genuine value and usefulness to Fringe participants during August
- Be unique and only obtainable by registered participants showing their Fringe pass
- Represent a monetary or percentage discount
- Be available to all Fringe participants, including those without a UK bank account
If you would like to receive more information about the discount scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.