Accredited Media professionals can take advantage of a wide range of services provided by the Media Office during the Fringe. Services include:
- Review tickets for most shows at most venues.
- Fringe photographs, statistics and information.
- Contact details for all Fringe shows.
- Images, media kits and additional information for individual shows.
- Access to the Clash Diary - the ‘who, what, where and when’ of every PR event, stunt, launch or photocall during the Fringe.
- Daily information on all the diary stories, scandal, gossip, triumphs and heartache.
- Assistance with arranging interviews with artists.
- Feature ideas for you should you want to look at a particular theme, strand or angle of our extensive programme.
- Help and advice in the planning of your visit to Edinburgh.
During August the Fringe Media team are based in Fringe Central and are available whenever Fringe Central is open.
Located in central Edinburgh, Fringe Central is available to any and all performers, producers, company members, arts industry or members of the media wanting to make use of our services and meet up with fellow Fringe participants.
The Fringe Media Office is available year-round for anyone interested in attending the forthcoming Fringe, or for further press information.
T: +44 (0)131 240 1919
Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society
180 High Street