Located in central Edinburgh, Fringe Central is available to any and all performers, producers, company members, arts industry or members of the media wanting to make use of our services and meet up with fellow Fringe participants.
Services and facilities
- Staff to give you advice on all issues including your marketing and media. campaigns and how to make the best use of the development opportunities at the Fringe for yourself and your show.
- Free networking opportunities, workshops, discussions, talks and events.
- Participants’ Discount Scheme – Fringe Central passes entitle you to access our Participants' Discount Scheme including offers from various businesses around Edinburgh.
- Reduced rate rehearsal space.
- Free wi-fi.
- Computer terminals with internet access (£2 for one month's access).
- Photocopying (nominal fee applies).
- Printing (nominal fee applies).
- Cafe and bar.
Opening times and location
Fringe Central location and opening times for 2017 will be announced shortly.
Follow @FringeCentral on Twitter during the Fringe for up-to-date information