All Fringe Friends will receive a fantastic range of benefits based on membership level.
- 2for1 ticket offer on up to 15 shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to two tickets per show run, per membership).
- 2for1 ticket offer on up to 25 shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to four tickets per show run, per membership).
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend exclusive Friends Receptions held during the Fringe.
- 2for1 ticket offer for an unlimited number of shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to six tickets per show run, per membership).
- Your name printed in the Official Programme when signed up before 10 May.
- A copy of our Annual Review delivered direct to your door.
Paying by Direct Debit
Please note Direct Debit is currently unavailble. However you can still purchase a Friends membership for 2019 by signing up here. You can update your membership to Direct Debit at a later date by calling +44 (0)131 226 0036 (Monday - Friday - 10am - 6pm)
Do you know a Fringe Fanatic? Arts Addict? Dance Devotee? Are you looking for a unique gift idea for the Fringe fan in your life? From just £35 you can gift a summer of inspirational theatre, comedy, dance and much, much more with a Fringe Friends membership. From 2for1 ticket offers to invitations to exclusive members’ events, our Friends membership is the perfect ticket to a great Fringe experience.
Fringe Friends benefits include:
- 2for1 ticket offers on 2019 Fringe shows.
- A copy of the Fringe Programme.
- Access to the Friends' Exclusive Box Office and phone line.
- 10% off merchandise at the Fringe Shop.
Gift memberships are delivered as a voucher that can be redeemed either online, in person or on the telephone.
Please contact the Friends team on +44 (0)131 226 0036 to purchase a gift membership.
If you have been given a gift membership please click here to activate.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Fringe Friends scheme?
What benefits would I receive for being a Friend?
What does my Friends membership fee contribute to?
What are the different levels of Friends and what do they mean?
What is the Friends 2for1 Ticket Offer?
How do I know if a show is in the Friends 2for1 Ticket Offer?
How many 2for1's do I get?
How do I know when my membership is active?
How do I redeem my Friends 2for1 ticket offer online?
When will my membership expire?
When does the Friends exclusive box office open?
When will I receive my membership pack?
Terms and conditions
* Additionally, by becoming a Fringe Friend by Direct Debit, you'll save £3 off the cost of all membership tiers.
** Available on selected shows – bookings must be made via the Fringe Box Office, at edfringe.com or on the official mobile app. Offer is only applicable against full-price tickets and cannot be redeemed on preview days. All tickets are subject to availability.
*** Programmes are delivered within the UK by launch day, provided you have signed up four weeks in advance of this date. Factors outside of our control may result in late delivery. Non-UK residents will receive the programme as close to the programme launch date as possible. Following launch, programmes will be delivered to UK residents within 10 days of becoming a Friend. Non-UK residents should allow up to three weeks for delivery. Friends who join after 21 July 2019 will not be sent a programme unless requested directly by contacting the Friends team.