The images within this section have been made available for use by the media. All pictures should be credited to The Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society. High-resolution versions of each image can be downloaded by clicking the thumbnails shown below.
Please note: The images are stored in .zip archives that require a password for access. Contact our media office with your name and organisation details at [email protected] to obtain an access password.
The Fringe logo is a registered trademark subject to copyright protection and is made available for promotion and marketing only by shows and venues registered for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Use of the Fringe logo is at the sole discretion of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society who will take the appropriate action to protect its unauthorised use.
The Fringe Logo pack contains web and print ready files, including .eps files for use on printed materials with image or coloured backgrounds. Please read our Logo use guidelines before using these logos. If you have any questions concerning usage, contact [email protected].
Interview and filming requests
Use the interview request form to request interviews with members of the Fringe Society. If you are looking to interview an act appearing at the Fringe, please contact [email protected] to be given the relevant show media contact details.
With so many events taking place at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August, preparation is key. The clash diary is your guide to what’s happening when and where in terms of publicity: launches, photocalls, press announcements and awards.
The clash diary is not available yet. We'll provide details of key dates here once confirmed.
Accredited Media professionals can take advantage of a wide range of services provided by the Media Office during the Fringe. Services include:
- Review tickets for most shows at most venues.
- Fringe photographs, statistics and information.
- Contact details for all Fringe shows.
- Images, media kits and additional information for individual shows.
- Access to the Clash Diary - the ‘who, what, where and when’ of every PR event, stunt, launch or photocall during the Fringe.
- Daily information on all the diary stories, scandal, gossip, triumphs and heartache.
- Assistance with arranging interviews with artists.
- Feature ideas for you should you want to look at a particular theme, strand or angle of our extensive programme.
- Help and advice in the planning of your visit to Edinburgh.
Accreditation is not currently open. We'll provide details of key dates here once confirmed.