Registering your show
Registration for the 2018 Edinburgh Festival Fringe has now re-opened.
Shows are registered via our show registration system, Edfringeware.
If you have enquiries relating to registering your show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information.
Show registration handbooks
- Download Fringe Handbook for Registering a Show for step-by-step advice on registering your show.
- Download Fringe Programme Production Style Guide (we may amend your show copy to bring it into line with our style guide and registration terms and conditions).
- Download 2017 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Programme for ideas on formatting your show copy.
Your registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by the Fringe Society, including:
- A show listing on the website and the Fringe App (and the printed programme if registered before the April deadline).
- Access to all events at Fringe Central, our participants’ centre, in August.
- Marketing advice and media contacts from our Media Office.
- Bespoke sessions on touring your show, engaging with the Arts Industry Office, and your professional development.
- Year-round practical advice and support from the Participant Services team.
2018 Registration Fees
For the eleventh year running registration fees remain the same for 2018 as in previous years. The fees for registering shows for the printed programme, online and in the Fringe App are:
- Full run (6 or more performances)
Discount rate: £295.20 (£246.00 excl VAT)
Standard rate: £393.60 (£328.00 excl VAT)
- Summer registration rate (28 May onward. Web Only)
£295.20 (246.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (3 to 5 performances)
£204.00 (£170.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances)
£96.00 (£80.00 excl VAT)
The discount rate applies to full run registrations made before the discount deadline (17:00 GMT on 14 March 2018) or after the printed programme deadline.
See below for 2018 registration deadlines:
- Programme Discount Deadline - 14 March (17:00 GMT)
- Programme Deadline - 11 April (17:00 BST)
Early on sale dates
The 2018 early on sale dates can be found below. Please note that for a show to make any of the on sale dates listed, a company must approve their listing by the given date. Your venue will also have to approve your listing.
- 01 February (approval deadline 22 January)
- 01 March (approval deadline 12 February)
- 22 March (approval deadline 05 March)
- 19 April (approval deadline 03 April)
- 17 May (approval deadline 01 May)
- 06 June - Full programme launch
Terms and conditions of registration
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of registering a show with the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society. These can also be found on Edfringeware at the point of show creation.