Coming to the Fringe provides an opportunity to expand your skills, meet new people and to develop your career beyond the Fringe.
Our Artist Development team is here to help you in your professional ambitions at the Fringe. We can help if you are looking to connect with industry members or need advice about giving your show life after the Fringe or developing your career.
How we can help
- A programme of online events on Fringe Connect that are designed to further support participating artists.
- Targeted lists of industry members who may be of interest to you, and who may be interested in your show.
- 1-2-1 sessions to discuss your goals and ambitions for your show, both during and after the Fringe ends, and how to achieve them.
- Advice face-to-face, over email, Zoom and/or telephone, covering various topics including networking; finding an agent, programmer or producer; and touring.
- A programme of in-person events at our participants' hub, Fringe Central, throughout August.
If you are planning your Fringe journey and wish to discuss your goals and objectives in order to make the most of the Artist Development services, please get in touch with us at [email protected] so that we can advise and support you in the best way possible.