We’ve just revealed the first shows of the 2020 Fringe!
30 January 2020
Marvellous news – we’ve just revealed more than 100 shows that will be landing at the 2020 Edinburgh Festival Fringe!
Have a look – if you see something you think might be especially super, this is your chance to secure tickets early. Even if your dream show hasn’t appeared yet, this bite-sized chunk of the whole programme makes it easier to browse and start assembling a list of your favourites.
Be our Friend!
Our first show reveal of the year is a great time to sign up to our Fringe Friends membership scheme – it gets you access to great 2for1 offers on loads of shows, so the earlier you sign up, the earlier you can start making the most of it.
Accessibility at the Fringe
If you or someone you know has an access requirement and wants to visit the Fringe, you’re welcome to use our access bookings service. The service is available to anyone who:
- would like to book specific accessibility services, eg a hearing loop, audio description headsets, captioning units or seating in relation to the location of a BSL interpreter
- requires specific accessibility information for each venue
- requires extra assistance when at a venue, including avoiding waiting in queues and busy environments
- has specific seating requirements
- is a wheelchair user
- requires a complimentary personal assistant ticket to attend a performance.
Stay in touch
We’ll be revealing more shows on Thursday 27 February and every month until our full Fringe programme launch in June. Sign up to our email updates and we’ll let you know as more shows are unveiled. You can also follow us on social media:
Thumbnail photo: Reuben Kaye (2019). Photographer: David Monteith-Hodge.