More 2020 Fringe shows revealed
27 February 2020
Hold on to your hats, because we've just unveiled more than 100 new shows at the 2020 Edinburgh Festival Fringe!
Go take a look – you might find some shows that intrigue you enough to make it on to your list of favourites:
Better yet, you could spot your perfect show in the latest batch, waiting for you to secure those advance tickets.
Become a Fringe Friend!
With this latest reveal, the number of show listings on our website has tipped over the 200-mark. Over half of these are included in our Fringe Friends 2for1 offer, so pick up a membership now to make the most of your early Fringe plans.
Accessibility at the Fringe
If you or someone you know has an access requirement and wants to visit the Fringe, you’re welcome to use our access bookings service. The service is available to anyone who:
- would like to book specific accessibility services, eg a hearing loop, audio description headsets, captioning units or seating in relation to the location of a BSL interpreter
- requires specific accessibility information for each venue
- requires extra assistance when at a venue, including avoiding waiting in queues and busy environments
- has specific seating requirements
- is a wheelchair user
- requires a complimentary personal assistant ticket to attend a performance.
Stay in touch
We’ll be revealing more shows every month until our full Fringe programme launch in June – we'll announce the next batch on Thursday 19 March. Sign up to our email updates and we’ll let you know when they're live. You can also follow us on social media:
Thumbnail photo: Spray (2019). Photographer: David Monteith-Hodge.