Show registration for Edinburgh Fringe 2024 is now open!
08 January 2024
Show registration is now open for artists bringing a show to the 2024 Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Shows that have a venue contract already in place are invited to register for this year's festival. Registration will remain open right through summer (excepting a break for programme production), so there’s plenty of time to sign up!
Here are a few dates and deadlines that are useful to bear in mind:
- The first batch of shows will be revealed on 22 February – if you want your show to be included in this batch, you will need to complete registration and sign off by Monday 05 February 2024.
- You can save up to 25% on your registration fee if you register by the early-bird deadline on Wednesday 06 March 2024.
- The deadline for inclusion in the printed programme is Wednesday 10 April 2024.
What do artists get for their registration fee?
The registration fee covers a wide range of benefits.
These include a listing in the official Fringe programme (if registered before the deadline), on edfringe.com and in the official Fringe app.
These platforms put an artist's show in front of one of the most eager and engaged arts audiences in the world; edfringe.com, for instance, received more than 38mn page views in 2023.
That's just the start, though. The registration fee gets artists access to a wide range of Fringe Society services, including:
- help and guidance in engaging with the media during the Fringe
- routes to furthering your career with our Artist Development team
- opportunities to engage with international arts industry, opening up post-Fringe touring possibilities
- access to our artists' hub, Fringe Central, where artists can chill out and use facilities such as free wifi.
There's so much more – check out the registration page on edfringe.com for details.
Thumbnail photo credit: Receptionists (2022), Summerhall. Photographer: David Monteith-Hodge.