Once you have your show confirmed with your venue, you can then choose to register it with the Fringe Society.
Our show registration platform edfringeware is how you submit your information tothe Fringe Society about yourself and your show..
Your registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by the Fringe Society, including:
- A show listing on the website and the Fringe App (and the printed programme if registered before the April deadline).
- Access to all events at Fringe Central, our participants’ centre, in August.
- Marketing advice and media contacts from our Media Office.
- Bespoke sessions on touring your show, engaging with the Arts Industry Office, and your professional development.
- Year-round practical advice and support from the Participant Services team.
2020 Registration Fees
In 2020, for the thirteenth year running, registration fees remained frozen as in previous years. The fees for registering shows for the printed programme, online and in the Fringe App were:
- Full run (6 or more performances)
Discount rate: £295.20 (£246.00 excl VAT)
Standard rate: £393.60 (£328.00 excl VAT)
- Summer registration rate (27 May onward. Web Only)
£295.20 (246.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (3 to 5 performances)
£204.00 (£170.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances)
£96.00 (£80.00 excl VAT)
The discount rate applies to full run registrations made before the discount deadline (17:00 GMT on 11 March 2020) or after the printed programme deadline.
Registration fee instalment option
We offer a staggered payment plan available option to those who would benefit from not having to pay the full fee due all at once, at the point of registration. If you are interested in this option, then please check your eligibility for the scheme via the link below:
You have completed the show registration form, are ready to submit with all required fields filled, and all the information you have provided is final and ready to print.
You agree to a set of fixed instalment dates on which payments must be received.
If you fail to make the payments as agreed, we will cancel your show registration and refund all monies received up to that date.
Please note that if you are looking to take advantage of the discounted registration fee then full payment must be received by 17:00 on 11 March 2020.
The Fringe Society will not be processing any further registrations for 2020
If you have enquiries relating to registering your show, please contact [email protected], for further information.
- Download the Fringe Handbook for Registering a Show
- Download Fringe Programme Production Style Guide (we may amend your show copy to bring it into line with our style guide and registration terms and conditions).
- Browse the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Programme for ideas on formatting your show copy.
Registration Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of registering a show with the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society. These can also be found on Edfringeware at the point of show creation.