Registering your show
Registration for the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe is now open.
If you have enquiries relating to registering your show, please contact [email protected], for further information.
- Download the Fringe handbook for Registering a Show (.PDF download)
- Download Fringe Programme Production Style Guide (we may amend your show copy to bring it into line with our style guide and registration terms and conditions).
- Download 2018 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Programme for ideas on formatting your show copy.
Your registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by the Fringe Society, including:
- A show listing on the website and the Fringe App (and the printed programme if registered before the April deadline).
- Access to all events at Fringe Central, our participants’ centre, in August.
- Marketing advice and media contacts from our Media Office.
- Bespoke sessions on touring your show, engaging with the Arts Industry Office, and your professional development.
- Year-round practical advice and support from the Participant Services team.
2019 Registration Fees
For the twelfth year running registration fees remain the same for 2019 as in previous years. The fees for registering shows for the printed programme, online and in the Fringe App are:
- Full run (6 or more performances)
Discount rate: £295.20 (£246.00 excl VAT)
Standard rate: £393.60 (£328.00 excl VAT)
- Summer registration rate (27 May onward. Web Only)
£295.20 (246.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (3 to 5 performances)
£204.00 (£170.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances)
£96.00 (£80.00 excl VAT)
The discount rate applies to full run registrations made before the discount deadline (17:00 GMT on 13 March 2019) or after the printed programme deadline.
Registration fee instalment option
We offer a staggered payment plan available option to those who would benefit from not having to pay the full fee due all at once, at the point of registration. If you are interested in this option, then please check your eligibility for the scheme via the link below:
You have completed the show registration form, are ready to submit with all required fields filled, and all the information you have provided is final and ready to print.
You agree to a set of fixed instalment dates on which payments must be received.
If you fail to make the payments as agreed, we will cancel your show registration and refund all monies received up to that date.
Please note that if you are looking to take advantage of the discounted registration fee then full payment must be received by 17:00 on 13 March 2019.
See below for 2019 registration deadlines:
Programme Discount Deadline - 13 March (17:00 GMT)
Programme Deadline - 10 April (17:00 BST)
Early on sale dates
The 2019 early on sale dates can be found below. Please note that for a show to make any of the on sale dates listed, a company must approve their listing by the given date. Your venue will also have to approve your listing.
- 31 January (approval deadline 21 January)
- 28 February (approval deadline 11 February)
- 21 March (approval deadline 04 March)
- 18 April (approval deadline 02 April)
- 16 May (approval deadline 24 April)
- 05 June - Full programme launch
Registration Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of registering a show with the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society. These can also be found on Edfringeware at the point of show creation.