Become a Friend
Become a Friend of the Fringe for 2016 and support the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society!
The Fringe Society, a registered charity, works year-round support the Fringe. As the world’s largest arts festival, we...
- provide support, advice and encouragement to all the amazing artists, producers and venues who create the Fringe each year
- assist the audiences who come by helping you navigate what’s on offer with comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date information and ticketing
- promote this wonderful and unique festival to the rest of the world
Our Friends receive excellent benefits, including an exclusive 2for1 ticket offer, while providing support that is vital to the ongoing success of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Starting at just £30 per year, all Friends of the Fringe benefit from:
- Exclusive 2for1 ticket offer throughout the 2016 Fringe on a huge number of participating shows* - in 2015, more than 1,500 shows participated in the Friends 2for1 offer.
- Delivery of the programme direct to your door**
- Exclusive Friends e- bulletins, keeping you up to date with what’s going on at the Fringe throughout the year
- Access to the Friends Exclusive Box Office during the Fringe, where you can purchase tickets and print off pre-booked tickets (located next to the Fringe Box Office at 180 High Street)
- Virgin Money Half Price Ticket Hut desk in the Friends Exclusive Box Office
- Exclusive Friends telephone booking line
- 10% off Fringe merchandise at the Fringe Shop at 180 High Street
The perfect gift for the Fringe fans in your life, Friends memberships can be bought throughout the year. If you are interested in purchasing a Friends membership as a gift, please contact us on +44 (0)131 226 0036 for details.
Paying by Direct Debit
Save time and money by setting up an annual Direct Debit for your Friends membership. Direct Debit is the simplest, most convenient and secure way to pay for your Friends of the Fringe membership; your subscription comes out of your bank automatically and there’s no need to contact us to pay. Complete our joining form and return it to 180 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1QS.
Terms and conditions
* Available on selected shows – bookings must be made via the Fringe Box Office, at edfringe.com or on the official mobile app. Offer is only applicable against full-price tickets and cannot be redeemed on preview days. All tickets are subject to availability.
** Programmes are delivered within the UK by launch day, provided you have signed up four weeks in advance of this date. Factors outside of our control may result in late delivery. Non-UK residents will receive the programme as close to the programme launch date as possible.
Normal ticketing terms and conditions apply.
Friends of the Fringe receptions for Close and Best Friends of the Fringe are subject to availability.
Membership covers one Edinburgh Festival Fringe and runs until 31 December in the year of the Fringe you purchased it for.
Membership is non-refundable.