Our Fringe Angels and Patrons scheme offers individuals the opportunity to show their support for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society while also receiving a range of benefits to enhance their Fringe experience.
Our Fringe Angels and Patrons are invaluable to the Fringe Society. The encouragement and support our Angels and Patrons provide help the Fringe Society to grow both nationally and internationally, allowing us to nurture the artists and performers who flock to Edinburgh in August.
Membership starts at £500, which can be paid as a one-off donation or as instalments throughout the year.
- 2for1 tickets, available Sunday–Thursday, for 50 different participating shows (offer valid twice per show)
- The official Fringe programme delivered to your door at launch*
- A special thank-you in the Fringe programme and on edfringe.com
- Invitations to exclusive Fringe events during the festival (capacities and Covid-19 restrictions permitting)
- Dedicated priority booking line
- 10% discount in the Fringe Shop
- Exclusive year-round email bulletins
* Your membership must be active 10 working days prior to launch to receive your programme by this date. See complete terms and conditions for more information.
Alongside all of the benefits received by our Fringe Patrons, Fringe Angels will receive a unique insight to the Fringe Society to bring you even closer to the Festival Fringe. You will have behind-the-scenes access to Fringe Central, our participants’ hub throughout the Fringe, as well as time with members of our Senior Management team.
To learn more about Fringe Angel memberships, please contact our Friends team on 0131 226 0036 or email [email protected].
Purchase your membership online
Becoming a Fringe Angel or Patron for this year is quick and easy and can be done through our tickets website by signing in or registering a new account with the links below.
An enormous Fringe Society thank you to our current Fringe Angels:
Graeme and Rachel Baillie, Stephen Graham and others who wish to remain anonymous.
An enormous Fringe Society thank you to our current Fringe Patrons:
Bert Aerts, Geoffrey Arbuthnott, Alan Barwick, Nina Kaye and Timothy Nathan, Damian Kenny, Greg Lovett, Jamie Munro of Greenbird Media Ltd, Siobhan Nairn, Stephen and Jules Teal, Adam and Sandra Tjolle and others who wish to remain anonymous.