All Friends of the Fringe will receive a fantastic range of benefits based on membership level.
- 2for1 ticket offer on up to 15 shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to two tickets per show run, per membership).
- 2for1 ticket offer on up to 25 shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to four tickets per show run, per membership).
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend exclusive Friends Receptions held during the Fringe.
- 2for1 ticket offer for an unlimited number of shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to six tickets per show run, per membership).
- Your name printed in the Official Programme when signed up before the programme production deadline (date tbc).
- A copy of our Annual Review delivered direct to your door.
Paying by Direct Debit
Save time and money by setting up an annual Direct Debit for your Friends of the Fringe membership. As a Direct Debit customer, you’ll save £3 off the cost of any Friends membership. Direct Debit is a simple, convenient and secure way to pay for your Friends of the Fringe membership; your subscription comes out of your bank automatically and there’s no need to contact us to pay. You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time. Please note Direct Debits are only open to Friends in the UK.
The perfect gift for the Fringe fans in your life, Friends memberships can be bought throughout the year. If you are interested in purchasing a Friends membership as a gift, please contact us on +44 (0)131 226 0036 or email email@example.com for details.
What is the Friends of the Fringe?
What benefits would I receive for being a Friend?
What does my Friends membership fee contribute to?
What are the different levels of Friends and what do they mean?
What is the Friends 2for1 Ticket Offer?
How do I know if a show is in the Friends 2for1 Ticket Offer?
How many 2for1's do I get?
How do I know when my membership is active?
How do I redeem my Friends 2for1 ticket offer online?
When will my membership expire?
When does the Friends exclusive box office open?
When will I receive my membership pack?
Frequently asked questions
Terms and conditions
* Additionally, by becoming a Friend of the Fringe by Direct Debit, you'll save £3 off the cost of all membership tiers.
** Available on selected shows – bookings must be made via the Fringe Box Office, at edfringe.com or on the official mobile app. Offer is only applicable against full-price tickets and cannot be redeemed on preview days. All tickets are subject to availability.
*** Programmes are delivered within the UK by launch day, provided you have signed up four weeks in advance of this date. Factors outside of our control may result in late delivery. Non-UK residents will receive the programme as close to the programme launch date as possible.