Under hugely difficult circumstances, creatives from across the Fringe landscape will be bringing versions of their work to life digitally this August.
From livestreamed performances to nostalgic throwbacks, the spirit of the Fringe will live on in the work of thousands of Fringe artists and venues.
To help promote this explosion of creativity, we'll be providing a central listings service on edfringe.com of performing arts Fringe events taking place this August.
There will be no cost to list on this page and listings are limited to the below criteria.
- Listings are only open to venues, artists, performing companies, PRs and producers of Fringe shows which were in preparation or registered for 2020 before the cancellation, and those which were registered, performed and/or produced in 2019.
- Listings will be live from 04 August and will only cover dates of activity taking place between 07 and 31 August, inclusive.
- Listings will be confined to activity of a performing arts nature and exclude any activities or events associated with the regular business of an organisation.
- One link/url address is permitted per listing, but that address can list as many offers of activity possible from that artist/venue/company.
- Any listing is at the discretion of the Fringe Society.
Our listings page is unable to offer a ticket selling service or a platform for streaming any content. While not intended as a replacement for what would have been the full roster of ticketing options this platform will act as a gathering point for audiences, signposting to performances and where they can be viewed.