So, what do I do now?
- Decide on the best platform, for you and your work.
- Register your show through our registration platform Edfringeware (if your venue isn’t taking care of this for you), where you can provide information about your online event.
Using Fringe Player? Once you’ve registered and signed off your show as ready to be listed, we will get in touch so you can upload the recording of your show. You’ll be able to upload one file per show. If you have more than one file or your show has any unique requirements, get in touch with [email protected] to discuss.
- We recommend submitting your video in the highest quality possible, and the following dimensions as a base: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) or more; aspect ratio 16:9.
After that, you’re done – we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll transcode and encrypt your file through our video playback system.
- Not using Fringe Player? Get in touch with [email protected] to discuss any specific requirements you have and we’ll do everything we can to make sure your show works.
- Audiences will be able to search for your show, add it to their basket and view it using their account on edfringe.com.
- Once your show is live, make sure to jump on social and let audiences know that they can catch it from anywhere in the world. Interacting live on social may also be a good way of replicating the atmosphere and environment of a live Fringe experience.