So, what do I do now?
- Decide on the best platform, for you and your work.
- Get in touch with [email protected] to discuss any specific requirements you have and we’ll do what we can within the scope of our digital infrastructure to make sure your show works.
- Register your show through our registration platform Edfringeware (if your venue isn’t taking care of this for you), where you can provide information about your online event.
- Audiences will be able to search for your show, add it to their basket and view details of your show using their account on edfringe.com.
- Once your show is live, make sure to jump on social media and let audiences know that they can catch it from anywhere in the world. Interacting live on social may also be a good way of replicating the atmosphere and environment of a live Fringe experience.
We're here to help!Please get in touch with [email protected] if you have any specific questions about the information on this page. A member of our team can set up a 10-minute slot to talk things over with you on the phone or on a video call.
Please note, slots are based on team availability.