Registering your show
If you're registering a show, you might also find it useful to refer to the 2014 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Programme.
Edfringeware, the show registration system, is now open for new 2015 registrations and can be accessed using the link below.
Registration will remain open for listings online and in the Fringe App until the end of the 2015 Fringe on 31 August but there are a few important registration deadlines listed in the following section. If you have enquiries relating to registering your show, please contact
Please note the following important dates:
Wednesday 11 March 2015 - discount deadline. Register your show by this date to benefit from a discounted registration fee.
Wednesday 08 April 2015 - programme deadline. The last day you can register your show for inclusion in the printed programme.
- Thursday 04 June 2015 - full Fringe programme launched.
Further sign-off dates will be announced in due course.
Early on sale dates
The first shows of 2015 go on sale through our website from Thursday 29 January, and additional shows will be added each month until programme launch. The full set of onsale dates are:
- 29 January (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 23 January)
- 17 February (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 09 February)
- 10 March (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 02 March)
- 07 April (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 26 March)
- 11 May (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 24 April)
- 21 May (the deadline for approval to go on sale on this date is 12 May)
- 04 June (Full 2015 programme launch)
Your show must be approved by both the company and the venue by the deadline for a corresponding on sale date. Please allow a minimum of 10 working days between registering your show with the Fringe Society and an approval deadline. This will allow us enough time to check your registration, produce a proof of your show listing for you to sign off and ask your venue for their approval.
2015 Show Registration Fees
We are delighted to announce that for the 8th year running registration fees have been frozen and so remain the same as last year. Your registration fee gives you access to all the Fringe Society services to help you make the most of the festival.
The fees for registering shows online and in the Fringe App for 2015 are:
- Full run - (6 or more performances, discount rate)* - £295.20 (£246.00 excl VAT)
- Full run - (6 or more performances, full rate) - £393.60 (£328.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (3 to 5 performances) - £204.00 (£170.00 excl VAT)
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances) - £96.00 (£80.00 excl VAT)
* The discount rate applies to full run registrations made before the discount deadline (17:00 GMT on 11 March 2015) or after the printed programme deadline.
There is a step-by-step guide to the registration process in our Fringe Guide to Registering a Show which you can use while completing the form or before your start to help you gather all the information you’ll need. There is online help text available in edfringeware. You might also find it useful to refer to the 2014 Edinburgh Festival Fringe Programme.
During the registration process, we may amend your show copy to bring it into line with our style guide as necessary. For further information about our style guide, please refer to the Fringe Programme Production Style Guide.
Your registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by the Fringe Society, which include:
- access to facilities and professional development events at Fringe Central, our participants’ centre, in August
- bespoke advice about how to manage your media and marketing campaign from our Media Office
- individual advice from our participant development service to identify what you hope to get out of the Fringe and help you make the right contacts, whether you are interested in touring your show or more personal career development
- year round support on all aspects of your Fringe visit including choosing your venue, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies
- your show listing and image online at www.edfringe.com and in the Fringe app for iPhone and Android