What support do we offer?
Accreditation with the Arts Industry Office opens the door to a range of resources that will help you make the most of your visit to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Assistance offered by the team is tailored for individuals based on their specific interests and requirements.
- Company contact details and online touring packs.
- Information and contact details for other accredited arts industry professionals.
- Independent opinions with news, reviews, award winners and nominees.
- ‘Making the most of the Fringe’ blogs including event recommendations by industry professionals.
- Industry focused events listings.
- Bespoke Fringe Programme lists tailored by: genre, themes, countries and regions, company size and audience suitability.
- Connections to other relevant arts industry accreditees.
- Exclusive arts industry events including the ISPA series and networking brunches.
- Additional invite-only events including receptions, showcase events and additional networking opportunities.
- International delegate welcome letters.
- A dedicated arts industry box office in Fringe Central for collecting and buying tickets (card payments only).
- Walking tours of Edinburgh and the Fringe.
- Local advice and knowledge of the Fringe and the city.
- Fringe Central access including printing, computer terminals, hot-desks, a bookable meeting space, cafe, free wifi and a dynamic programme of events, workshops and seminars.
- Participantdiscounts at local businesses in Edinburgh.
- An identification pass and lanyard, identifying you as an arts industry professional.
The Arts Industry Office offers an opt-in buddy scheme for industry delegates who are new to the Fringe and are looking for peer-to-peer support. We will put you in touch with a more experienced marketplace delegate so that you can ask them for advice and tips on how to enhance your Fringe experience. We hope that some fruitful working relationships blossom thanks to this scheme – mutual respect and understanding of busy schedules is key in the lead-up to this fantastic festival.
Complimentary ticketing is not provided by default and all accreditees are encouraged to set aside a ticketing budget for their visit to Edinburgh. Programmers and presenters with a significant track record/ ability to buy work may be granted access to our complimentary ticketing service. To register for complimentary ticketing, you will need to provide evidence of your authority and ability to book work during the accreditation process.
This service is not designed to subsidise the cost of tickets altogether but rather to help accreditees see a greater quantity and range of work than their own budgets allow.
Arts professionals with access needs
The Arts Industry Office is located on the first floor of Fringe Central which has lift access and is fully accessible. The Arts Industry team work closely with the access booking team and can help with the planning of your trip to the Fringe. You can always drop us an email to discuss any part of your trip or concerns on email@example.com.
The Arts Industry Office is open throughout the year for questions and queries about accreditation or attendance at the Fringe.
T: +44 (0)131 240 1902