What support do we offer?
Accreditation with the Arts Industry Office opens the door to a range of resources and services that will help you make the most of your visit to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Assistance offered by the team is tailored for individuals based on their specific interests and requirements.
By accrediting with the Edinburgh Festival Fringe you will have access to:
- help in navigating the Fringe programme and finding the most relevant work for your and your organisations interests
- networking opportunities and a series of Arts Industry events including the ISPA series and invite only showcase events
- online resources and information such as company and industry contacts, industry events, and Fringe award winners and nominees
- a dedicated Arts Industry box office in Fringe Central for collecting and buying tickets
- complimentary ticketing for industry with a proven track record of buying work
- an opt-in buddy scheme for industry delegates
- international delegate welcome letters
- Fringe central access including printing, computer terminals and free wifi
- information about Edinburgh, getting around the city and between Fringe venues
- participant discounts at local businesses in Edinburgh
- an identification pass and lanyard identifying you as an arts industry professional
The Arts Industry Office offers an opt-in buddy scheme for industry delegates who are looking for peer-to-peer support. We pair together delegates with similar interests and divergent levels of experience. For more experienced delegates this is a unique opportunity to interact with emerging industry leaders. For less experienced delegates it is an invaluable opportunity to seek advice on how to make the most out of attending the Fringe.
The buddy scheme reflects the ethos at the centre of the Fringe; we are here to provide all participants with the resources, support and exposure to make their stay in Edinburgh successful.
Programmers and presenters with a significant track record and ability to buy work may be granted access to our complimentary ticketing service. To register for complimentary ticketing, you will need to provide evidence of your ability to book work during the accreditation process.
This service is not designed to subsidise the cost of tickets altogether but rather to help accreditees see a greater quantity and range of work than their own budgets allow.
Arts professionals with access needs
The Arts Industry Office is located on the first floor of Fringe Central which has lift access and is fully accessible. The Arts Industry team work closely with the access booking team and can help with the planning of your trip to the Fringe. You can always drop us an email to discuss any part of your trip or concerns on [email protected].
The Arts Industry Office is open throughout the year for questions and queries about accreditation or attendance at the Fringe.
T: +44 (0)131 240 1902
E: [email protected]